Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss A question for Gaz@Topps Tiles r.e. D cut wetsaw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

greavesy

Easy mate,

New to the board, just intrduced myself on the new members page, noticed that you work for Topps and have mentioned the D cut wetsaw in other posts... hope you can help.

I bought on of those D cut wet saws from Topps Tiles in Oxford a while ago. Great machine... lovely to use. I had a job replacing very old quarry tiles in a kitchen floor that I did which involved taking 2-3mm of both sides of the quarry tiles which the D cut claimed to be able to cut. I think I trimmed about forty or fifty of the tiles but I think it put the blade slightly out of whack.

Over tim the blade has got worse and worse and the blade is now seriously on the ****... so much so that when you cut anything the upright which attaches the blade guard no longer runs through the cut when you push the tile through.

The machine is now out of guarantee and I was wondering if you new how to get in touch with the manufacturers to get it checked over and serviced. The blade still spins fine... it seems that the actual motor has twisted on its mountings.

Any help would be much appreciated... cannot find any info on the machine as to who to get in touch with.

G

GazTech

hey Greavsey,I'm not back in work until Friday but I will see what is the best way for you to proceed.I will PM you for a phone number and ring you with a solution regards Gaz
icon14.gif

Reply to A question for Gaz@Topps Tiles r.e. D cut wetsaw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks