Discuss 9000 posts for Dan. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

Hi Dan
congratulations on not just reaching 9000 posts but for creating tilers forum

I have been on a lot of forums but none compare with this one , you have raised the bar

the advice you give is accurate

your expertise is second to none and having Dave and the senior team on board has made this the ultimate resource for experianced tilers, newbies and diyers alike

I dont know any one else who has raised the standards and profile of tiling in the uk so high and in such a short time

well done mate:thumbsup:

I wish I could find a decorating forum that came anywhere near this forum , but I cant

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Dan
congratulations on not just reaching 9000 posts but for creating tilers forum

I have been on a lot of forums but none compare with this one , you have raised the bar

the advice you give is accurate

your expertise is second to none and having Dave and the senior team on board has made this the ultimate resource for experianced tilers, newbies and diyers alike

I dont know any one else who has raised the standards and profile of tiling in the uk so high and in such a short time

well done mate:thumbsup:

I wish I could find a decorating forum that came anywhere near this forum , but I cant
You might find one soon ;) ;)

nice one dan!!!!! :thumbsup:

everybody will agree on here that you have created a new dimension in the tiling industry that is now second to none....you should be very proud about what you have created because this forum is definately unique and definately the best....

heres to the next 9k!!!!
ed

Nice words mate. Thanks. :)

As always though, it takes loads of members to run a good forum with the backing of really committed moderators and Dave who's just in a league of his own and there isn't a title for that. Thanks to you all for posting so much. I'll do my best to catch up :D

Reply to 9000 posts for Dan. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley