Search the forum,

Discuss 300x100 tiles free hand in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Myself and another tiler did 5K mtrs of 300x100 for Winvic. We didn't use one spacer on the whole job.
It helps if you're doing brickbond because you can straighten any imperfections as you go by placing the next course against the previous then lifting 2 mm.
Laser the wall, work to that, do about 4-6 courses, move laser up to next section, adjust as needs be, repeat.

So to help the OP out, what adhesive did you use and what surface did you tile onto? Also what technique did you use to get the suction to prevent them slipping?

If you answer that, it might make him a little less grumpy :)

aytiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
So to help the OP out, what adhesive did you use and what surface did you tile onto? Also what technique did you use to get the suction to prevent them slipping?

If you answer that, it might make him a little less grumpy :)
6mm notch onto new plasterboard using Johnsons 300x100 and Bal White Star I think, could have been any old stuff Walls and Floors supplies.
Comb horizontal, place tile onto tile below, slight push and lift. We were doing 30 odd mtrs a day each, wouldn't have got anywhere near that with having to peg joints.

T

Time's Ran Out

IMG_0432.JPG

No spacers used on these brick slips.

Reply to 300x100 tiles free hand in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen