Search the forum,

Discuss 18month phone contract up ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Hello folk,
my contract is up in two weeks,i'm with o2 !
no shortage of new phones coming out or just out,ye ha !!
massive memorys,great cameras.
Nokia have the N97 out tomorrow maybe,32GB memory,touch screen with keyboard,not bad but not sure if it wouls suit tiling..
Also Nokia N86 !! cute with a WIDE angle shooting camera !!!! WOW.
This sound interesting for taking pics of my nice tiling jobs !:drool5:
the choice is endless at the minute,sony eriksson too.

C

Colour Republic

I've been with vodafone for as long as I can remember but i just about to jump ship and join o2 as the new iphone is out tomorrow:thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

o2 make you move the number across at the time of signing up on a business tariff but weirdly that doesn't apply on a consumer tariffs. I'm joining on a business tariff but told them I wanted to test their network out in the Brighton area before I moved. I didn't want to get rid of my fantastic deal at Vodafone only to find o2 have poor coverage.

I went away and thought about it, so I went back in and tried to buy the iphone on PAYG with the intension of taking it back within the 2 week cooling off period, they said they understood what I wanted to do but wouldn't let me do it becuase they take a massive hit on returned iphones, I was just about to leave when the woman pointed out that there was another o2 store with a hundred yards and maybe I should see if they had any PAYG iphones - wink wink

O

Olz

I was with orange for the previous 8 years until last year when I jumped ship to O2 and quite frankly I wish id never bothers, orange was so much more customer service orientated and had a better signal in my area, also if my phone went dicky with orange I rang them and within a few days a new one was delivered and the old one collected, with O2 i have to take it back into a store for them to send it away, only to have it returned with the same fault!, even though i pay their insurance. :mad2:

S

STINGRAY30

hey guys.

when my 18 month contract was up with orange, l was payiny £48 a month (600 min, unlimited txt + internet in home).

got n96 when it came out, had to pay £200 for handset but they cut my bill to £15 +6 insurance for the same as what i was getting!!

brilliant but i hate my n96 now!!!! crap phone!!:mad2:

pity orange couldnt do iphone!!!

O

obobsmith

hey guys.

when my 18 month contract was up with orange, l was payiny £48 a month (600 min, unlimited txt + internet in home).

got n96 when it came out, had to pay £200 for handset but they cut my bill to £15 +6 insurance for the same as what i was getting!!

brilliant but i hate my n96 now!!!! crap phone!!:mad2:

pity orange couldnt do iphone!!!

N96 has lots of software probs, N73 cheap as chips great camera and bomb proof in your TILING enviroment ( bal superflex incident ) I like Nokia Apple have yet to impress me they really have to bin the o2 link after all they are just a mobile device and the cost is just a joke.:thumbsdown:

Reply to 18month phone contract up ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen