Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss £1000 in a week in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Ive trainined loads of people now over the years and a lot of them keep in contact with me, just had an email back of a lad that has just made his first £1000 in a week, bit dodgy times now so harder but how many of you boys or girls has made a £1000 or over in a week tiling, there must be quite a few as its not that hard, maybe dave can set up a pole
Regards
Darren

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Hi Darren, ex NETT of about 2 years back, not quiet got to it, still chasing, most was about £900, mind you, that was labour / m2 only.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
You gotta stop thinking like a tiler and start thinking like a businessman, got to SELL to the customers, adhesives, grouts, different designs etc for extra money, anyone thats been on my course knows what im talking about
Im not saying your gonna do it every week but now and again isnt unusual
You could easy make that if you done floor jobs all week

Last edited:
W

White Room

Darren makes a fair comment but buying materials in bulk is a good starting point

B

bobbin

I have and I am at the moment, but to be fair I am working from 7:30am through till about 6:30pm and 7 days a week, I have a big contract with a local building company and I am there tiler and decorator and they have some very large new builds/extensions and renovations on the go and they have just signed a new contract in the Isle Of Wight for three new builds.

As I see it I am taking all that is offered and I am happy to work hard to get it. Been with them since christmas and they are very busy at the moment so I am counting my lucky stars.

Hope you all pick up soon. :8:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
I am counting my lucky stars.

Nice to hear and thanks for the thought.

One question, I clicked on your web and email links and they direct me to the tilersforum ????? any idea ? Anyone else get this or is it my pc / browswer ?

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
I am counting my lucky stars.

Nice to hear and thanks for the thought.

One question, I clicked on your web and email links and they direct me to the tilersforum ????? any idea ? Anyone else get this or is it my pc / browser ?

B

bobbin

Oh yeah, that was my fault mate, did it wrong, thanks for pointing that out. :oops:
Works now, forgive the site, not finished yet, this is just a front page, should get it done soon though.

B

brian c

yes i have on a good few occasions but not solely from tiling.MATS,TILES,SUITE AND TILING...£1000 EASY AND IM NOT BLOWING MY TRUMPET JUST BEING HONEST.

Reply to £1000 in a week in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks