Discuss YouTube channels in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Rodduz

-
Reaction score
Hi,

Any good youtube channels you would recommend for tips/tricks or learning stuff about the trade and tools.

Thanks in advance

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
Reaction score
Landberg Tile TV is good, he does a tile tool tuesday ( sometimes ) and some of the stuff he uses is expensive, probably because he's state side, but seems to do a really good job with some good tips and tricks

itstony

TF
Reaction score
I can suggest Roy Southby on youtube.
Based in Oz and features pool tiling, terraces as well as the usual other stuff in the house.
He has designed a few tools for tiling which I rate as very good. Very good for large areas by aiming at levelling the glue depth as against other forms of levelling.
Very laid back and affable and easy watching.

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.

Reply to YouTube channels in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com