Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss YouTube channels in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Rodduz

-
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi,

Any good youtube channels you would recommend for tips/tricks or learning stuff about the trade and tools.

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Landberg Tile TV is good, he does a tile tool tuesday ( sometimes ) and some of the stuff he uses is expensive, probably because he's state side, but seems to do a really good job with some good tips and tricks

Reaction score
maybe a little off topic. but here's not a bad channel for kids . while my daughter is busy - I can do what I love

itstony

TF
Reaction score
I can suggest Roy Southby on youtube.
Based in Oz and features pool tile, terraces as well as the usual other stuff in the house.
He has designed a few tools for tile which I rate as very good. Very good for large areas by aiming at levelling the glue depth as against other forms of levelling.
Very laid back and affable and easy watching.

Reply to YouTube channels in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock