Discuss You favourite tool of the last couple of years in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Cranbrook

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
20190124_090914.jpg

Thought I'd update this thread with my choice.. iit' the absolute dogs danglies.. I'm already eyeing up the 1800mm as they seriously save time

W

Waluigi

I’d be interested in getting a horizontal line round a room and seeing how far out it would be. Gotta be better than relying on the bubble alone. Takes out the human error element.

I

Italy

Useful Antonio, however only 300 lumen, something a little brighter for sea fishing would be kool. :)
OT
the blood is boiling ...
I'm holding back because today is his birthday.
gadget 0
video facebook montolit 0
when we speak together, I would send him to hell. cazzo

Reply to You favourite tool of the last couple of years in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks