Discuss You favourite tool of the last couple of years in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

I've done it a few times on chartered boats. Once did 10 hours from Whitby, never again, even the skipper had his head in his hands towards the end

O

Old Mod

I've done it a few times on chartered boats. Once did 10 hours from Whitby, never again, even the skipper had his head in his hands towards the end
Tbh I don’t mind beach or rock fishing.
Boats are ok, but you can’t just get up and move unlike onshore.

F

Flintstone

Yeah I agree although I've never had any success from the shore. Not put much time in tho. Here's the photo from the 10 hour trip. Old but gold. I'm the closest one in the pic FB_IMG_1548699306392.jpg

I

Italy

I think it's better to remove the keys from the forum to the retired john. @timeless john
I already struggle to read the thread,
if the titles also change me .... :)
I'm never wrong, you handed the keys
of blood donors to a dracula. ahahha

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Did some night sea fishing in the Maldives years ago, pulled out more half fish than whole. So many sharks and the boat wasn’t the best!

I

Italy

well, the time has come.
I will not purchase other tools until the end of the year. (perhaps)
ps. the last photo, the tool is the one on the right.

Attachments

• IMG_20191031_181221440.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20190530_165412139.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20191207_073017807.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20191117_095250129.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 23

Reply to You favourite tool of the last couple of years in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks