Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss World Cup highlights in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spud

I missed the German game has any one got some comments on it apparently it was a decent match

T

TJ Smiler

Germany Vs Portugal was fantastic, made all the more pleasurable to see that posing fanny Ronaldo suffer. He certainly weren't winking in that game lol.

Brazil Vs Mexico was a surprise though, thought Brazil would have wrapped that up in the first half given that Mexico only just about qualified for the tournament. Although Brazil were bad i still thought Mexico played well, the last half hour of the game was brilliant when Brazil picked the pace up.............. How good was Mexico's keeper?

T

TJ Smiler

I was quiet pleased with our performance, yeah we lost but at least they looked like they wanted to win which is more than can be said for any other England team in the last ten years.

S

Stef

England were the better team on the night TJs..
If they keep playing like that then they could go far.
What about Cahills goal???

D

Dougs Third Go

first big casualty being Spain, there'll be an inquisition on their tournament no doubt.

S

Spud

Looking forward to tonight's match to see if hodgson is the man and these youngsters have got any heart

S

Stef

Rooney had too much contact with the ball, if he hadn't got that stupid Knitted Nut hair do that would have skimmed off his shiner & into the net!!

S

Stef

I backed Belgium at 7s when they were down 1-0 the other night, the only joy I've had with bets on this World Cup.

Reply to World Cup highlights in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks