Discuss World Cup highlights in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Stef

uzyperyv.jpg

Opened this as it's a special occasion..

S

Spud

1-1 times like this I wish I was rich and could afford to be there atmosphere in the stadium sounds great on the tv

S

Stef

Aw Gary that would be brilliant over there.
At least yous are there though, us glorious failures are stuck at home Again!!!

S

Spud

I know mate but watching England play is the most frustrating thing ever I hope we make it through the group but gut feeling is telling me we won't ', looking forward to seeing Lionel messi play for Argentina

S

Spud

France are looking good,
shame about England ,I have never been a fan of Rooney for England he struggled last night IMO

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
These referees all need to grow some effin balz man. Jesus. at least three red cards in that game for Honduras the dirty buggers.

T

Time's Ran Out

Even Shearer now would have finished better than that lot last night!
A bunch of overpaid underachievers.

Reply to World Cup highlights in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks