Search the forum,

Discuss Workwear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I'm currently in the process of updating my workwear and I'm looking at options for personalisation, either embroidery or screen printing my logo onto shirts/jackets.

This got me thinking how many others out there do this. Most of the "tilers" I come into contact with at the local stores seem to just wear jeans etc.

Do many of you have polo shirts or t-shirts with your company logo on?

C

cass

I havent yet but am going to in future makes a good impression,seen a good few sights on net for embroidery and print.

W

White Room

On a serious note people do read whats on your wear, I've had people mention on what I do because of whats written on my clothes.

B

brian c

very true,i have also had old tilers stop and have a chat about different products,companies etc.very well worth it.:thumbsup:

Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that image counts, first impressions last, etc etc

I once got called to a job after a cowboy had completely bodged it. I don't think he'd ever picked up a tile before in his life. I asked the customer why he chose him and he said "his van looked very professional" It cost a day while I replaced a few of the worst offending tiles but it was either that or a full strip out and retile (thats probably later this year)

Anyway, image counts so I'll be going with polo's/fleeces. :thumbsup:

S

stevee

besides work polo shirts i also have em with a little logo on the pec to wear out

sweatshirt too, why wouldnt u ,free advertising:thumbsup:
DSCN2829.jpg

DSCN2828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CDS

Yep, have embroidered polo shirts, fleece and jacket.... covered in adhesive now but still more professional than some of the states I see!! I do keep one 'mint' shirt on the van with another at home and will always change into a clean shirt if going to do estimates.

Reaction score
I've just ordered up a polo shirt & a fleece so I can have a look at the quality, next step is the embroidery which is being priced by a friend who does it for a living :thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

I just have bosch pants ( black and blue) black and blue dickies footwear, a black sweat shirt (Next) and a black T shirt over the top (changed every day, £3.00 from Asda) and it always looks cool (imo) and presentable and professional

Reply to Workwear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen