Search the forum,

Discuss which trowels? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

garretridge

going to do a clear out of old tools and going to buy some new trowels looking on trade tiler got old rubi trowels thinking of hoffman or marshalltown for a change what do you think is best?

C

Consett John

Ive recently bought a hoffman 3 for mosaic a ruby 8 and 12 and have to say the hoffman do seem good quality for the price

W

wall2floortilin

time for new and improved, visit ytt on the web, hollow notch floats, guranteed solid bed, ive imported karl darhm, bought ruby, tried every single trowel/float on the market, nothing compares to this, if you want (by request only ) i will post on you tube with the assistance of leather face for all to view.

Reply to which trowels? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen