Search the forum,

Discuss Which electric wet saw? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Anyone think I'm mad dropping the best part of a thousand pounds on a raimondi gs86?
just watched the you tube video ,it is a really well designed machine , looking at the features it has a lot going for it you pay £380 for a new nd 200 and the raimondi machine does a few things more than the nd200, i think it would come into its own on a job where there were a mix of mosaics and ceramics as the sanding wheel is a nice feature as is the mitre feature ,would i pay £900 pounds for one? no .if it were priced at £6oo however I might be tempted

O

One Day

I'm not going to pay full price. I drive a hard bargain!
Some well worded reviews from me with videos etc must be worth a few hundred quid and lead to more sales??!

Reply to Which electric wet saw? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen