Search the forum,

Discuss What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

My fave tune right now is by the Bellamy Brothers, can't recall the name of the song, but it's the one being used on the current Barclaycard tv advert when the guy uses the water slide tube to get home :hurray:

D

doug boardley

Requiem by Killing Joke today, seen them a few times and Jaz Coleman (lead singer) was a scary motha when he was all greasepainted up:ninja:

B

brian c

My fave tune right now is by the Bellamy Brothers, can't recall the name of the song, but it's the one being used on the current Barclaycard tv advert when the guy uses the water slide tube to get home :hurray:
thats a good funky tune liz.:thumbsup:

B

brian c

anyone heard the new Franz ferdinand tune...good tune...i nthink its the phone advert ..cant remember the phone tho.

Reply to What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen