Search the forum,

Discuss whats the going rate for skirting in stardust quartz? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Do it on a day rate, are you profiling and mitring? Quite time consuming if you are, a good day if not longer.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
yes to mitring dont think so to profiling, I cant remember what these tiles have, oh hold on yes I can, they will need something as the edge is rough?

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
yup ya right however i have a funny feeling the guy who is supplying the tiles will be supplying ready polished....going to meet with him tomorrow as the customers are Indian and very indecisive.

O

On one

yup ya right however i have a funny feeling the guy who is supplying the tiles will be supplying ready polished....going to meet with him tomorrow as the customers are Indian and very indecisive.
''Indian and very indecisive'' mmmmmmmmm get everything in writing me thinks!

Reply to whats the going rate for skirting in stardust quartz? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen