Search the forum,

Discuss What mobile are you using and why? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
I'm apple, I have the 6plus, i always stay at least one model behind the latest as you can get the best deals. i'm on unlimited calls, text and 10GB of data all for £31 per month.

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've got a blackveiw bv 6000 , android, its a Chinese firm, but it's full dust and water proof, can even take it underwater and use the camera, and basically bomb proof, £150 off eBay, camera is good too, does everything I need and if I drop it in a bucket of muck I can just wash it off ;):D:handok::thumbsup:

D

Dumbo

I'm apple, I have the 6plus, i always stay at least one model behind the latest as you can get the best deals. i'm on unlimited calls, text and 10GB of data all for £31 per month.
Very wise as you should get no new model glitches

D

Dumbo

I'm on galaxy s6 why becacause s5 broke and they replaced it with s6 . Now out of contract so I am on sim only contract with nearly new phone although not the latest model

Reply to What mobile are you using and why? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen