Currently reading:
what m2 of tiles would you be fitting on average in a day

Discuss what m2 of tiles would you be fitting on average in a day in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

MTiler

You do enter yourself, or if you work for a contractor I imagine they enter you.
Not sure whether I should be offended by the second comment lol.
Sharon..... you know full well why I said what I did in that post. It was directed at him specifically.
So, no, you have absolutely no reason to be offended.[/QUOTE]

I thought as much lol.
Hes not a finalist for Tile Fixer anyway.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Sharon..... you know full well why I said what I did in that post. It was directed at him specifically.
So, no, you have absolutely no reason to be offended.

I thought as much lol.
Hes not a finalist for Tile Fixer anyway.[/QUOTE]
Is he not? He thinks it's in the bag lol by the sounds of it. Can fit more tiles in a day than all of us.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
ihihi.jpg

J

J Sid

Hahaha what a muppet. Just proud to get to where i am actually being up against the other tilers that have been short listed.

Hahaha what a muppet. Im just proud to get where i am and to be up against the class of other tilers that have been short listed. Dont need some jelous fool like yourself puting me down. Bal actualy asked me down to sit at there table so must be doing something right eh pal?
buying a lot of bal products I expect had something to do with it ;)

O

Old Mod

I'am sure talking about my pals is different to calling someone pal directly.

I think it's very different John, calling someone 'pal' when you don't know who they are I, and others it would seem, find the term derogatory.
And I'm sure even you would agree, that the context in which It was used, was not the most friendly.
But what would a thread be without your slant on it John. ;)

Somerset
I spend a few days working backtoback, log on for a laugh and find its in full Kevin mode.

What is going on in this Forum? Anyone who wants to join to troll others, calls themselves Kevin. Why not Gloria? Or Zippy?

Meanwhile. All the best Sharon, you deserve to win, and got my vote. And I know you are too modest to brag about yourself tiling 50 sq m of mosaics a day. :D

ttt tiling

TF
Arms
brackley
I have to start a job in Train Station and more job in place so I go alone.
First day I have to lie the site manger,my lads coming later on.
Second day same lie.
Third day when I start tell the same story the site-manager smile and tell me not need more lads.
I do 80 sqm each day,5 bags adhesive before lunch and 5 until 5 o'clock,300 x 300 brick bond.
Can I sit near you please?Can I touch you or take a picture with you?:D
8m2 a bag? , Either billiard level floor or very steppy tiles

Reply to what m2 of tiles would you be fitting on average in a day in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement