Currently reading:
what group do you like the most of all time?

Discuss what group do you like the most of all time? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Prem Tiler

Dean i do agree with you about Bono,thats why i said in my original post that i liked the earlier stuff,as he is too far well you know the rest.

Led Zeplin are one of my all time fave's and I really like 'The Who'. But top band must be for me Kings of Leon. I truely love every track they have ever done that I've heard and thats alot! You mentioned weller so are solo artists aloud? if so The godfather is my number one followed closely by Jimmi Hendrix.

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
Love U2 particularly Joshua Tree era and before. Twenty years ago I would have said Simple Minds but now ... Really tough call - oasis / U2 probably the favourites. Like a lot of Goo Goo Dolls stuff, but not all, so they are not the number 1 choice but are in top 5. Foo Fighters ACDC and Green Day are therabouts as well

Reply to what group do you like the most of all time? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.