Search the forum,

Discuss what group do you like the most of all time? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

I do like Oasis,Paul weller and his various bands but my all time favourite has got to be U2 especially the early stuff and my favourite album has got to be the Joshua tree what an album.

So tell us your favourite band.:thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

I have a lot of U2 albums - with or without you and Sunday bloody Sunday are in my top 20 greatest but the later albums whilst still have killers there are too many fillers for my liking

P

Prem Tiler

Man! what a question Bri!!!

Really cant pin one down but I know U2 wont be in the top 100!

P

Prem Tiler

they suk! sorry I know its just my opinion and i'm probaly alone. I used to really like them then I got in to other great bands and relised they really suc.

plus bono belives his own hype far to much imo

B

brian c

Dean i do agree with you about Bono,thats why i said in my original post that i liked the earlier stuff,as he is too far well you know the rest.

Reply to what group do you like the most of all time? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen