Search the forum,

Discuss Wet Room Gully in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I have a job coming up converting a downstairs bathroom (solid floor) into a wet room. I was originally just going to use a former as the customer was having mosaic in the shower area, this has now changed to 600 x 600 porc. This is not a problem but they have now decided that they would like a liner drain but no screen, this is where the problem lies as they don't want an edge which the screen would go over and are not keen on envelope cuts.
The room is not very large and i have considered a single fall with a long drain 1700. Schluter make a 1700 drain with tile inset which i like but i was wondering if there are any alternatives, i have done a search but can only find 1200 long drains.

J

J Sid

If the toilet waste runs under the screed I would have the screed up, connect shower waste to soil pipe, rescreed with falls to whichever drain shape your client wants and make it a full room wet floor.

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Getting the waste out is no problem as the floor level is well above damp course and there is a gully just beyond the wall. I am looking for a long liner drain about 1700 long to go full width to do away with any envelope cuts

Reply to Wet Room Gully in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen