Search the forum,

Discuss Was your course any good.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I too did a course at BAL about that time. Though it was when they stopped paying for the hotel. But as I lived around the corner at the time I just popped in. :)

I did hear the reason for stopping the free accommodation was that a few where treating it as a free holiday with absolutely no interest in tiling, Allegedly. The hotel was very good quality.

R

rodney50

I did my course at Able Skills, very thorough and very hands on.

It also suited me as they do courses based over weekends.

T

theperfecttile

Done Darren Yorkes 4 day Course at NETT, very good, from never laying a tile to doing a bathroom with border , feature and window :thumbsup:

L

lendini

I went on a 3 week tiling course at uktilingcourses wow what a great time we all had.Learnt so much about tiling ,enough to make me want to set up business and get straight out there.We learnt all aspects of the trade.Also we had such a laugh as well.In my honest opinion i think you learn more when you are having fun as it takes the school room appeal off it and you relax far more and take more in.The only gripe about this course was the last day when we all parted.We were like a band of brothers.Great lunch and if peter (the boss) gets to air the moths from his wallet ,he will get ya a pint.
All in all money well spent and a joy to learn the trade.great course well done uktilingcourses.

R

redeye1979

i've just finished at NETT and although i didn't know what to expect i found it to be much more than i'd hoped for and i feel it was very very much well worth the money spent!!

T

Tulsa

Just finished my course at NETT approximately 2 weeks ago and honestly it was amazing. Having never laid a tile in my life i truly did not know what to expect,however Darren and the rest of the course staff were awesome,good money well spent.

M

marydoll

I am only half way through my 4 week course.Im doing it at Ableskills and ive learnt loads already(not that i knew much about tiling before.Will let you know what i think when im done

S

steve.l

hi all i went on a months course at central tiling coventry it was ok but there was not much structure to the course i learnt enough to get started but work payed for my fees as i was made redundent and if i would have payed out o my own money i would have been dissapointed .

C

CarlBennett

Thanks for your feedback on our courses at Tradeskills4U, only with genuine feedback, ( hopefully not fake reviews from competitors !) can we improve our service.
Watch out for our upcoming the new Tiling Construction Diplomas, not available from most tiling centres.

Carl Bennett
Director
Tradeskills4u.co.uk

Reply to Was your course any good.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen