Discuss Warmup Carbon in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Bubblecraft

Hey guys

Been installing UFH for years & have a vast knowledge of Warmup especially. Fit Loose wire, matting & foil mainly but I have a quote to do in the new year for under carpet. I can price it np & have total faith in installing it & in the product but I've never fitted the carbon. My question is has anyone fitted it & if so, is the heat output as good as under tile & under Laminate systems? I know it's not really a tiling question but is UFH related

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

T

trevortine

Hey bubbles, fitted a lot of the warm up over the years too, surely the output is stated on the box?

B

Bubblecraft

As I said, I have total faith in the product & know what it says on the box but what I'm asking is, physically, has anyone here fitted it & what do you think of it with either carpet or vinyl. The funny thing is, I know more about the product & fitting than Dennis does (the rep) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

U

Uheat - Keith

We stopped selling it as did not cover wiring regs. Check with an Electrican that it complies.
Our FloorTec / WoodTec system does as it is fully earthed.

Reply to Warmup Carbon in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks