Search the forum,

Discuss Warmup Advertising Questioned in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

Interesting although it doesnt take a lot to get an ad taken down. They hve to push the boundaries with the advertising i guess otherwise they get no where and as for Heat Mat i used to use them all the time but they dont do suppliy to anyone other than retailers of which i argued i was one as i was retialing it to my customers, They still wouldnt supply.

As for having adverts removed I had one removed after i complained to the ASA, it was for computer games retailer suggesting that they had a buy one get one free on consoles in their January sales. It transpired to be just on games but the ad was workded in a misleading way. They wrote to me saying it had been removed and same as Warm up wouldnt appear in the same form again.

U

Uheat - Keith

I am glad I do not have to arrange the adverts here.
Peter and Steven sort our offer between them

Reply to Warmup Advertising Questioned in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen