Search the forum,

Discuss Wall Tilers Required In Telford - Bathroom And Kitchens - 40+ Plots First Phase, 80+ Plots Coming in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
We have got a nice little site kicked off in Telford.

The initial site is 41 plots, with the next phase being 88 plots, so a fair bit of work to get cracking with.

All materials provided to site, be a nice job for someone happy to plod on doing a kitchen and bathroom every day.

Anyone interested then please give me a shout

JP

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nobody has taken a bite so far, I have got my own man on there happy as Larry, but it would be nice to get someone in for the next phase!

Reactions: Dan

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
It is a good site people :) prep is right ( mostly, if not flag it to the site agent and it gets sorted ) Jordan ( JP Tiling ) is a top bloke to work for, get your name forward, great opportunity.

B

bigjase

Hi jp tiling i live in telford and may be interested in doing the site for you,I have done loads of site's in dorset as that is where i'm from worked for all the main building companies ,been tiling for over twenty years. I mainly used to refurbish hotels for De vere's and boots the chemist's .i'll need to get my cscs card for site work P M me .

Cheers jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wall Tilers Required In Telford - Bathroom And Kitchens - 40+ Plots First Phase, 80+ Plots Coming in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen