Search the forum,

Discuss Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've watched the first two and never bothered to continue watching it, seem to forget with it being on Netflix. Might have a weekend catch up, has it been any good?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've watched the first two and never bothered to continue watching it, seem to forget with it being on Netflix. Might have a weekend catch up, has it been any good?
Yeah you need to finish BB the first but I guess as is a sort of prequel you don't really need to.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I know its not a movie but game of thrones is superb :)
As is the walking dead :mask:
guardians of the galaxy was a top film as well as are all the avengers films
Loads of horrors i like, but i can never remember the names
Last 2 episode of games of thrones were epic....can't wait for the next series.
Ray Donovan really good.......just going through the sons of Anarchy box set at the moment. .

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yeah you need to finish BB the first but I guess as is a sort of prequel you don't really need to.

Done breaking bad all the way through was given a blue ray box set and spent every evening with the wife watching a few episodes and was left empty at the end with Walter White withdrawal symptoms
Need to crack out the Dexter box set for a refresh soon.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Done breaking bad all the way through was given a blue ray box set and spent every evening with the wife watching a few episodes and was left empty at the end with Walter White withdrawal symptoms
Need to crack out the Dexter box set for a refresh soon.
Get on Saul en pal it's good. Makes it his own. Jessie and Walter aren't in it but the big guy is (forget his name) who's the hitman guy.

Reply to Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen