Search the forum,

Discuss Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I know its not a movie but game of thrones is superb :)
As is the walking dead :mask:
guardians of the galaxy was a top film as well as are all the avengers films
Loads of horrors i like, but i can never remember the names

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Moved this post to a new thread of its own so we have a TV shows one now too.

Breaking Bad & better call Saul 10/10 from me they're both bloody brilliantly made and acted. Really good shows. If you haven't seen them you could do with watching it.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Breaking bad was good but not exceptional like people were saying, it was about 3 series to long.
Dexter is really good , if you have never seen it watch it :)
Vikings is good as well

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Banshee. ...true detectives.....vikings. ..game of thrones......anything on the discovery channel.
Hate watching soaps or any reality tv.

O

Old Mod

I know some are not fond of reality TV, however, The Pool Master!
Great show, an eccentric British guy making fortunes in America making the most amazing pools. Often blending in to their surroundings like they've been there for millions of years, fascinating!
So whilst I was researching a tile from Fired Earth I found that they sourced some of their products at least from an American company called
Oceanside Welcome to Oceanside Glasstile

On this page is a selection of videos, but check out the second one down! The Pool Master Himself!

Oceanside Glasstile - Motion Picture

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
LOST. When it was on. I was glued, but then I was let down with the finale.....boo.
I was hooked on that too!

Apparently they never had worked out what the smoke and the polar bears were they just kept throwing things in there to keep people hooked.

And they never really explained most of it.

American style TV showing caused that to plummet.

Reply to Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen