Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tta- Worth Joining? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

MTiler

Hi Peeps

I know what all their ads and promotions say but is it actually worth while joining TTA?
Ive thought about perhaps giving it a go for a year, and at the mo they have a special offer for new independant fixer members.

cheers
Sharon

Q

Qwerty

I'm interested in joining too as there are only a few members in my area from memory

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
They don't seem to send work your way. So it's a case of you pushing the fact you're a member.

It seems you don't need any existing member to put you forward now like you used to. Not sure.

They're doing a big push to try get a thousand more members or something by Xmas.

S

Spud

They have took some of the benefits away that used to be there and loads of members left last year I don't think I will re new next year

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of the benefits you can get anyway. Free tech advice. Wouldn't touch tell with a barge pole. Website listing isn't worth much. They don't rank for finding a tiler that well. Cheap insurance and whatnot might not always be the cheapest anyway. And they'll get a kick back off the insurance firm too which I bet they don't pass on.

Benefits of The Tile Association

I think it's worth while the day you see a TV advert saying only use TTA tilers. Or something national etc

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
They don't seem to send work your way. So it's a case of you pushing the fact you're a member.

It seems you don't need any existing member to put you forward now like you used to. Not sure.

They're doing a big push to try get a thousand more members or something by Xmas.

I've had a few jobs through my page on the TTA website ... Infact just had one today ...,

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If that's the case then it makes it worth while.
I can feel a poll coming on.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@Dave wasn't it TTA that you had to get an existing member to approve you or something? Think Phil did yours was it?

Do they still insist on that?

Reply to Tta- Worth Joining? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks