Discuss Trimline Trade Day. THIS IS TRADE ONLY. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

I'm heading down in the morning, depending on traffic should be about an hour and a half's drive, but knowing the traffic probably 2.
hoping marcs not going to eat all the bacon butties before I get there :)

O

Old Mod

Yeah Ray, Gary, Martin (from Porcelthin) and myself are all at the Premier Inn eating, we're of to the Mercure hotel in Dartford shortly to meet Andy Carroll & Co, Derek from Sigma, Mark (Imp) and a few from some other fb group.
Anyone else down here, do come over.

O

Old Mod

Ray in his Christmas jumper, Gary far right, Martin to Rays right, Andy Carroll and son far left and in between Gary and Ray at the Mecure Hotel Brands Hatch.

IMG_8787.JPG

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ray looks like he's speaking italian and exclaiming with his hand like a mafia guy.

"i wanta thesea tiles tiled now or elsea"

O

Old Mod

Appeared to be quite successful day today, lots of tilers turning up from across the country and putting faces to names was kool!
Great meeting the guys from the forum who made the trip.
@JulianSidney
@impish
@MissTiler
@Matt Bott
@Ttt1601
@Lithofin BOB
@Sigma UK
Plus guys who have been members at one time or another and guys from the face book page TT.
Thanks to @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin for looking after all of us you were representing Porcel-Thin™
By us I mean @GaryTheTiler, Brian, Martin and myself.
But next time lets go somewhere warmer!
It was bloody freezing. Haha
All the other exhibitors had very good stands and were only too happy to share info.

IMG_8789.JPG IMG_8792.JPG IMG_8793.JPG IMG_8794.JPG IMG_8795.JPG IMG_8796.JPG

Yes it looks empty, but it was the end of the day and everyone was packing up, didn't really get chance to take many photos during the day.
Was too busy running on the spot to keep warm haha IMG_8797.JPG IMG_8799.JPG

I

Italy

Appeared to be quite successful day today, lots of tilers turning up from across the country and putting faces to names was kool!
Great meeting the guys from the forum who made the trip.
@JulianSidney
@impish
@MissTiler
@Matt Bott
@Ttt1601
@Lithofin BOB
@Sigma UK
Plus guys who have been members at one time or another and guys from the face book page TT.
Thanks to @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin for looking after all of us you were representing Porcel-Thin™
By us I mean @GaryTheTiler, Brian, Martin and myself.
But next time lets go somewhere warmer!
It was bloody freezing. Haha
All the other exhibitors had very good stands and were only too happy to share info.

View attachment 88914 View attachment 88915 View attachment 88916 View attachment 88917 View attachment 88918 View attachment 88919

Yes it looks empty, but it was the end of the day and everyone was packing up, didn't really get chance to take many photos during the day.
Was too busy running on the spot to keep warm haha View attachment 88920 View attachment 88921
only now I realized what it is Trimline.
marc sorry, but my brain lately is game over :)

Reply to Trimline Trade Day. THIS IS TRADE ONLY. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay