Search the forum,

Discuss Trevor Parkhill Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Trevor Parkhill is a tile contractor based in Derry / Londonderry, a highly recommended and well established ceramic wall and floor tiler covering the North West of Northern Ireland.

From tiling a small bathroom to providing a professional finish to your entire home, you can be assured that I have the expertise and experience for all tiling work.

My thorough tiling skills accompanied by my attention to detail means that no matter what the size of your tiling project is, it will be in safe hands.

Reply to Trevor Parkhill Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen