Search the forum,

Discuss tiling tools and renault kangoo van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

aidy

hi guys

I started tiling not so long ago after going on the nett course which was brilliant but since i have set up i have only had a few jobs in tiling. Therefore ive decided to just stick at my plastering as there seems to be more work in my area for spreads and not a big call for tilers. Anyway get to the point i've got all the tiling tools that paul hebburn had for sale going with some other bits most of the tools have come from nett and also a renault kangoo 655d van with 12 months mot and 5 months tax new exhaust and other bits looking for 1200 for lot but could go lower

thanks guys and good luck to you all that are doing well

aidy

G

Gazzer

Could you be more specific as to what tools and condition/age and mileage of the vehicle.

A

aidy

hi yeah sorry

tools

gemini tile cutter
pro electric tile cutter
nippers
loads of spacers
wall and floor trowel
mosaic trowel
mixing buckets
floor scraper
jigsaw
workbench
adhesive
gloves
knee pads
china markers
triangle cutter
hole cutter
scribe
large dust sheet
ladders
drill
loads of other bits

the van is 1998 done 170k white starts first time a good work horse or gud for a new starter any other questions just ask
thanks

A

aidy

oh yea few other bits forgot to mention

washboysystem float and spare sponge
sponge
bucket trowel
handy trowel
grout float
loads of socket screws
file

Reply to tiling tools and renault kangoo van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen