Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling on a small subsidence crack in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I have been to quote a job today, 35m2 in a kitchen, but they have a slight diagonal crack in the floor which I believe to be a subsidence crack, is there anyway to get around this or stay away from the job?

Cheera

Q

Qwerty

Depends on how much movement there has been/ likely to be in the future. How old is the property and any other signs of movement? A decoupling membrane usually safe for most minor cracks

Reply to Tiling on a small subsidence crack in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen