Search the forum,

Discuss tiler in hornchurch essex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mevad3

hi,my name is dave,i have been a tiler for many years,but at present could do with some more work,i take on jobs very small to large contracts,a lot of my work is in london,i can work on my own or i have other tilers to help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Danny@ Diamond

Hi Dave,

We are just about to submit a bid for a luxury development of 4 bed houses in Essex, which are due to start later this month.

If you are interested in interviewing with us please call Sam Koujan on 0800 622 6924.

All the best :thumbsup:

F

faithhealer

Welcome Dave, works a bit slow for a lot of lads on here but hang around and see what crops up

Reply to tiler in hornchurch essex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen