Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tilemaster Super Cheap Prices!! Hurry - this is a winner :-) in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That's not bad I guess.... Is that the cheapest you guys can get it?

S

Stef

Those are some cracking prices there especially for the semi rapid, ultimate & Anhyfix.

magga

TF
Reaction score
Yeah the prices are about £1 cheaper per bag than what I pay locally, but I don't have to buy 5 at once from there.

I'm not sure where they found my website, but they spammed the link to me through my contact form!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
See if any others get it that are listed in our directory eh lol

magga

TF
Reaction score
£35 delivery on 5 bags :-/

Suppose you'd need to order a pallet to make it worth it, at least you can mix and match pallets.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hahahaha that kinda makes them really expensive. You can pick up just 1 bag locally for £1 more then.

magga

TF
Reaction score
Yeah unless you're ordering a pallet then probably not worth it! I know some people on here do order pallets though, so may still be relevant.

Reply to Tilemaster Super Cheap Prices!! Hurry - this is a winner :-) in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks