Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Town in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Tile Town was established in March 1990 in South Normanton, Derbyshire. The main aim of the company is selling from stock quality ceramic wall and floor tiles to trade and public at very competitive prices with the emphasis of the buyer being able to take the tiles with them, so no waiting, no ordering, tile the same day.

In July 2005 we opened our Derby store, a 10,000 sqft warehouse and showroom at Jubilee Business Park, Stores Road, This was expanded in 2013 to feature two state of the art Retail Showrooms, the Ground Floor Showroomfeatures our entire collection displayed. The First Floor Showroom has inspirational room settings showing off the latest fashions & designs, together with a standalone Trade Counter offering the most competitive deals for tiles, adhesives and other tiling ancillary products.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Great store. If I still lived Derby way that would be my one stop shop.

Reply to Tile Town in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen