Discuss Tile cutter. Help in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Tinman19

Hi. I am looking for a good tile cutter.
  • Any recommendations would be great,
  • I do a decent amount of tiling as I fit a lot of kitchens and I quite often do the tiling aswell.
  • Is sigma a good choice?
  • I want one that will last.

Cheers
Phil.

afright

TF
Reaction score
The ts range of which I have four of are not much good for breaking at 45 deg the sigma is better for that, not rubbishing rubi as I said used them for years have got 6 of them,but tend to use the sigmas more.

afright

TF
Reaction score
Have got 2 tr,s had looked at getting a tx but went for sigma as before rubi I had a few american superiors which are a bit like sigma so thats what swayed me to change and to be honest I find sigma are good ,have you had a sigma?.

Reaction score
Have got 2 tr,s had looked at getting a tx but went for sigma as before rubi I had a few american superiors which are a bit like sigma so thats what swayed me to change and to be honest I find sigma are good ,have you had a sigma?.

Only ever had TS or TX-N's to be honest, but did buy a Sigma 5M for mosaic jobs which does what it's supposed to I suppose.

I'm in the market for a new cutter for 900 or larger tiles at the minute and interested to hear from people that have made the move over to the 'blue side' from Rubi. :thumbsup:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Only ever had TS or TX-N's to be honest, but did buy a Sigma 5M for mosaic jobs which does what it's supposed to I suppose.

I'm in the market for a new cutter for 900 or larger tiles at the minute and interested to hear from people that have made the move over to the 'blue side' from Rubi. :thumbsup:

You need to speak to mr howe....he seen the light...and never looked back..

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone has used a montolit and what their experiences with it were. I am seriously looking at getting one. A friend of mine has one and he swears by it.

Reply to Tile cutter. Help in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks