Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss They are giving disposable BBQs away at your local supermarket in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gazzer

An offer NOT to be missed!

I thought this was a hoax at first but we have just taken delivery of ours!

Summer 2009 is here. To celebrate this many supermarket stores are giving away free barbecues to all that can go and collect them. You can get a free BBQ from any of the following stores and many others.

. SAINSBURYS
. WAITROSE
· Aldi
· Tesco
· Lidl

All BBQs come with a higher shelf which can be used for keeping things warm!

PLEASE NOTE: Some stores may charge a £1 administration fee.

If you wish to see a picture of this product please see the attached photo but be quick, these products are available on a strictly first come first served basis, and are already in short supply in some areas of Glasgow Liverpool and Newcastle.

View attachment 3837

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Not be the first time i have been to a barbi where a trolley was used for the grill...lol...just let others get the first few burgers as they have silver stripes on then it's ok after that...:lol:

G

Gazzer

Not be the first time i have been to a barbi where a trolley was used for the grill...lol...just let others get the first few burgers as they have silver stripes on then it's ok after that...:lol:

Is that the voice of experience then Dave ? :lol:

D

DHTiling

yep!!..some scroungers gate crashed the barbi so they got the first burgers, rather funny actually....:smilewinkgrin:...the lad doin the barbi needed more grill space so a trolley sides and bottom were cut up with a grinder....

O

obobsmith

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Are they in short supply in glesga co's they double up as prams:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eph5hiELv3w]YouTube - Fan Powered BBQ[/ame]

D

doug boardley

I've got a lovely copper firepit *** barbi, wouldn't swap it for owt, it's a permanent fixture on our frequent camping expos, a point of focus later on at night and it cooks food great without burning it, ( or is that me?)

Reply to They are giving disposable BBQs away at your local supermarket in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks