Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.
  • Thread starter david campbell
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 240
  • usa

Discuss the credit crunch in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

penno

Last few days have been madness. Got back in touch with a tile store i used to use and he is throwing everything my way. After the last few months being day to day it makes a nice change :) Next 2 weeks booked in and have 7 quotes to do before Friday so things are looking not too bad fingers crossed.

B

brian c

got work in the pipeline,but before i went on hols i was snowed under,funny how it works .However i remain focussed and im sure things will pick up shortly.Trying to remain positive.:thumbsup:

B

bathroomboy

Iv'e gone so quiet I checked the phones to see if they are still working hope it's due to weather and things pick up, going away at the weekend so going to chill for a while.

Reply to the credit crunch in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks