Search the forum,

Discuss Thank you to Timeless John. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I was supposed to do a stone job for a client and after delayed visits, i was unable to do it in his timescales... but all was not lost as i know a cracking tiler..:thumbsup:

A quick call to TJ and an Email to the customer and the job was sorted..

I got an email last night thanking me for passing on John for the tiling as he had done a great job..

David,

Thanks for putting me in touch with John from timeless tiling he's done a cracking job, i'm very happy.

The mail was longer than that but nothing to do with what John had done..

TJ... thanks for keeping that client happy and for helping me out.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

Dave - I've still got time to upset him yet as there are 2 days left to complete.
But thanks again for the recommendation.:thumbsup:

Reply to Thank you to Timeless John. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen