Search the forum,

Discuss Testing Ptv in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well went on a training course for ptv testing and decided to buy one of these turned up today had to wait for bsi certificate .so all of our tiles can be tested inhouse from batch to batch will start testing tomorrow
:) love playing with new toys

Attachments

• DSC08556.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • DSC08557.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • DSC08565.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • DSC08571.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • DSC08572.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 27

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ahhhhh so anti slip tester.

Why don't they bloody call it that then for Petes sake??!?! Haha

Sorry I'm on way back from Alton towers and preoccupied so wasn't able to google it me Sen.

I have all limbs. Queues were very very short!

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

sorry for the late reply the mrs took me out tonight with out notice its becoming a latishac world we are working in today .so i need to know the slip value of all my tiles including new batches of the same tile .have had no problems .but i do no a few tile shops that have come unstuck using r rating that were done on tiles two years ago but today fail that rating. and i have a few shops that want me to check other tiles they sell before they spec them

Reply to Testing Ptv in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen