Search the forum,

Discuss Sweet Spot for small bathroom ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

frigiliana

What size tile would say is the sweet spot for a small bathroom say L 2.5m x W 2m x H 2.4, what would class as too big or is it just down to personal taste ?

Q

Qwerty

An average size bathroom really, so pretty much anything that suits the owners tastes. Really depends on things in the room......bath, shower, cabinets, windows etc

Any larger than 400 x 600 may start to look to big IMO

F

frigiliana

Thanks Plan Tec Tiling , its some ideas for myself i'm asking, the choice of tiles now is staggering just wondered with all the bathrooms you gentleman and ladies have done is there one size that feels more pleasing to the eye when you stand back with pint pot of tea in your hand .

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

its big tiles for me its all about your taste DSC06915.jpg DSC06920.jpg DSC06922.jpg DSC07461.jpg

F

frigiliana

Outstanding ray tt thanks for the photos given me some ideas, the second one looks great to my eyes Cheers

Reaction score
I was just going to say 600 X 300 is big enough for me..............but those examples look pretty good ray tt. Might try and convince a customer to try it.!

S

steve-tiler

Too small a tile can ruin a small room I think. Once done a small wet room with 6x6 tiles and looked like a public toilet.
I'd go with something like 25cm x 32/33cm

Reply to Sweet Spot for small bathroom ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen