Search the forum,

Discuss Summer break in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

well, the dreaded summer holidays are officially here ;0)
the kids broke up yesterday and already i am running them here there and everywhere lol.
i have got quite a few rendering contracts that need to be finished while the weathers ok and i want to make sure theres plenty of tiling work for the autumn so i'll have my work cut out. early starts and late finishes are the order of the day!! need to make the most of these light nights!!
The wife keeps feeding me an ever ending list lol..everything from, when are we going away, to the grass needs cutting to, the boys need a lift etc etc. lol

anyway, i'll be having a summer break from the forum and anything that involves my enjoyment by the looks of things, so i'll catch up with you all in the autumn. look after yourselves and make hay while the sun shines :thumbsup:
ps summers on a wednesday this year??? ;0)

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well, the dreaded summer holidays are officially here ;0)
the kids broke up yesterday and already i am running them here there and everywhere lol.
i have got quite a few rendering contracts that need to be finished while the weathers ok and i want to make sure theres plenty of tiling work for the autumn so i'll have my work cut out. early starts and late finishes are the order of the day!! need to make the most of these light nights!!
The wife keeps feeding me an ever ending list lol..everything from, when are we going away, to the grass needs cutting to, the boys need a lift etc etc. lol

anyway, i'll be having a summer break from the forum and anything that involves my enjoyment by the looks of things, so i'll catch up with you all in the autumn. look after yourselves and make hay while the sun shines :thumbsup:
ps summer on a wednesday this year??? ;0)
witch one dont want to miss it:vanish:

J

jonnyc

ive just dropped my wife and son off at airport. ive got 18 days to myself till i meet them out in vietnam so i can get my paper work in order and then i have three weeks out there so wont be in touch unless i come across some amazing tiling viet style to post. i think probably not!!

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My daughter is in Spain for 4 weeks, it's a first time in 10 years we not leaving UK for summer hollydays (except daughter). So will be going seaside for some weekends :hurray:

Reply to Summer break in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen