Search the forum,

Discuss Stupid things you've done after leaving the pub. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

Title didn't fit "Help Mods'
Should read, Stupid things after the pub

last week my mate came in from the pub, ran a bath !!?? and fell asleep!!
Woke up next morning with the house flooded.

got loads of stories, any other belters lads

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Olz

re: Stupid things you have done after the pub.

A mate of mine took us all back to his after a night out to continue the party, he nipped upstairs to use the loo and never returned, after about an hour someone went to check on him and found him sat on the throne with his pants round his ankles fast asleep glass of JD in hand. :lol:

F

faithhealer

A mate of mine took us all back to his after a night out to continue the party, he nipped upstairs to use the loo and never returned, after about an hour someone went to check on him and found him sat on the throne with his pants round his ankles fast asleep glass of JD in hand. :lol:

Yes, done that one!!

D

doug boardley

tried showing a mate how to do a parachute landing roll from first lift of scaffold that was outside pub we'd just been in.... broke both my ankles:mad2:

S

Spud

swapped all the hanging baskets over in one street when walking home bladdered one night ,thought it would br funny for some reason ,also phoned random people in the phone book with funny sounding names the things you do when drunk!

B

brian c

i think we should move this thread out of the public eye or we wont get any jobs..lol

D

doug boardley

as it's only mods and elite that have postd so far Bri:yikes:

G

Gazzer

Re: Stupid things you have done after the pub.

Title didn't fit "Help Mods'
Should read, Stupid things after the pub

last week my mate came in from the pub, ran a bath !!?? and fell asleep!!
Woke up next morning with the house flooded.

got loads of stories, any other belters lads

Happy now :thumbsup:

Reply to Stupid things you've done after leaving the pub. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen