Discuss Stuff you have bought after being recommended on TF in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
  1. Sigma cutter.
  2. ATS blades & cutters.
  3. 365 drill bits.
  4. Levelling clips.
  5. CTD.........yes....I had never heard of them before. I used to make a 32 mile round trip to Hampton, but now I have one 5 miles away.
  6. Tape measure, T shirts, spirit level etc from the odd link here and there. OK, I didn't buy them as they were free.
  7. Amtico / Karndean roller for Ditra.
  8. Ditra matting.
  9. Mapei Prim grip.
Oh I forgot.............a cuddly toy!

p.s. Technically I did not buy CTD, but I use them for the majority of my materials.

Reply to Stuff you have bought after being recommended on TF in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay