Search the forum,

Discuss Stabila FLS 90 floor laser?!? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yup yup, will have a play with 'em when they arrive. Should be just in time for tiling the floor I'm prepping (50 bags of weber floor flex!!!!)

O

Old Mod

Yup yup, will have a play with 'em when they arrive. Should be just in time for tiling the floor I'm prepping (50 bags of weber floor flex!!!!)
Oh sorry mate, thought you’d have them by now haha no wonder you hadn’t said anything. Haha

B

Blunt Tool

After reading this thread and all the recommendations of this laser I have decided to take the ‘plunge’ and get a Festool t55, ( in case my wife is reading this! ;))

O

Old Mod

One of these you mean?

0A0A5CEA-B12E-4E5D-A00C-2D11B7694B99.jpeg AD59AA60-C598-4FA0-BD7A-4F66F22AFCD5.jpeg

Reply to Stabila FLS 90 floor laser?!? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen