Search the forum,

Discuss Split faced quartz tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Could someone/admin? please post the picture of the feature wall grey split faced quartz tiles in a lounge that was posted a few weeks ago.
Was it @Andystiletiling ?
I'm need of a few ideas for a project.

B

Blunt Tool

EB6557CD-3021-4A1F-9B83-B541B4B4D4D5.jpeg
Could someone/admin? please post the picture of the feature wall grey split faced quartz tiles in a lounge that was posted a few weeks ago.
Was it @Andystiletiling ?
I'm need of a few ideas for a project.
Was it this one?

Reply to Split faced quartz tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen