Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

Yes 5 bags ( it was actually 6 as mixed 1 exactly to instruction and was like a popsicle with my trowel in it! Couldn't believe how fast it set! ) 6 @ £17.00 per bag £102.00 for 5m2 just for shower enclosure grout!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I had a good day, 11 solid hours non stop then got in 8pm to a brown envolope and my tax bill, now i'm depressed. :(

No good ever came of opening a brown envople, who ever its from.

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_0513.JPG
No it's mine he said 5 first!
What's the prize???
It's on it's way!

B

Blunt Tool

Spent day with the wife for her birthday, she wanted to do something completely different before the out for a meal thing, tour of a lighthouse? We are up at the top of the old one which was built on top of a old castle tower, the small one is the new automated one, and they don't use the fog horn anymore

IMG_0514.JPG IMG_0515.JPG IMG_0517.JPG

G

GoneGuy

Just had a lovely family meal for my eldest daughter birthday, now got to move all my vehicles off the road for the velethon tomorrow

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks