Currently reading:
site work materials!!???? hmm

Discuss site work materials!!???? hmm in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

P'boro tiler

im getting more and more into site work as its more of a laugh

i get 22.50m2 inc materials for ceramics so need to use materials that are cheap but do the job. so what addy's and silicones etc do people use?

i contacted sovereign today and they are sending me a pack of 24 sanitary white silicones for a bit over 30 quid. some grey flexi rapid set for 11 quid and 3 waterproof addy tubs which are about 6 quid each and a copy of bal white star. hopefully the stuff is up to the job and nice to work with.

what do you guys use?

W

White Room

im getting more and more into site work as its more of a laugh

i get 22.50m2 inc materials for ceramics so need to use materials that are cheap but do the job. so what addy's and silicones etc do people use?

i contacted sovereign today and they are sending me a pack of 24 sanitary white silicones for a bit over 30 quid. some grey flexi rapid set for 11 quid and 3 waterproof addy tubs which are about 6 quid each and a copy of bal white star. hopefully the stuff is up to the job and nice to work with.

what do you guys use?

Is that the Porcel flex for £11+vat

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Today I received a Topps Trade price list.
Topfix Rapidset grey 20kg=£6.84
Topfix Rapidset grey flex 20kg=£9.40
BAL greenstar 15kg=£5.70
BAL grip 15kg £15.65

I don't think you can argue with the first three prices. These prices also inc VAT.

You can get all your sponges & gloves etc from the pound shops. Cheers Sean

M

marc1106

Today I received a Topps Trade price list.
Topfix Rapidset grey 20kg=£6.84
Topfix Rapidset grey flex 20kg=£9.40
BAL greenstar 15kg=£5.70
BAL grip 15kg £15.65

I don't think you can argue with the first three prices. These prices also inc VAT.

You can get all your sponges & gloves etc from the pound shops. Cheers Sean

I GOT ONE OF THOSSE TOO, doing a buy now pay March thing aswell, times must be hard.:45:

Reply to site work materials!!???? hmm in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.