Search the forum,

Discuss Silicone removal, light film on edges in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com.

-=HaZ=-

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. I think I will order some of that and try it.
Iv never had issues with the film before but as mentioned about using soapy water I think I definitely will in future. I hate silicone with a passion but have never had issues like I did on this job

The customers are a nightmare. Always try to pick fault and make people work more for their money, I took extra work off a friend at the house and wish I never bothered as me, the builder, plasterer and electrician have all had issues with them

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've been using medical alcohol wipes up till now but just ordered some isopropyl online.cheers Geoff

O

One Day

Iso is also the best for cleaning up epoxy residues.
Just don't for heaven's sake put it in anything which you or someone else might drink from (...as I once did).
And if you shop around you can get 25ltr containers.

Reply to Silicone removal, light film on edges in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen