Currently reading:
Sigma Not Measuring Correctly

Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma Not Measuring Correctly in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Hard to word the title really, but essentially here is the issue....

The measuring bar on my new sigma is 'off centre'.....see photos...

20160713_145538.jpg
20160713_145544.jpg

Basically if I put a 400mm tile on the cutter with 200mm to the left of 0 and 200mm to the right, when I score & snap, the left piece is 199mm whilst the right piece is 201mm. You get the idea.....

Question is can this be sorted or do I send it back? I flipped the bar when off of the cutter and noticed 3 Philips head screws which appears to hold the bar to the fixing plate that has the lever on to clamp it to the cutter however the whole thing appears glued together with clear glue?

Ideas please people!!!

I forgot to take photos of the underneath but will do so tomorrow

Reply to Sigma Not Measuring Correctly in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.